Kelikai has vast experience in soldier pile construction in a wide range of ground condition and access limitations. From shoring walls located miles from the nearest paved road to the deepest city-block shoring projects, our personnel understand the need for accuracy and the importance of maintaining the project schedule.
Our capabilities include:
- Complete, permit ready design for soldier pile wall system.
- Both permanent and temporary systems.
- Painted, galvanized and coated piles.
- Treated and Untreated wood lagging as well as concrete panel and hollow core lagging.
- Shotcrete soldier pile facing.
- Carved shortcrete fascias.
- Installation in sand, clay, rock, caving conditions, saturated soils, boulders and cobbles.
- Remote access projects.
- Low clearance applications.
- Use of casing and CFA systems in unstable ground.
- Public and Private projects.
- Landslide remediation.
- Drilled and driven soldier pile installation.
- Drilled shaft soldier piles.